RAHKAT is looking for an Intern Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join our dedicated and committed team to build on its new growth. The position will support marketing with print and digital deliverables for RAHKAT and multiple other brands owned by RAHKAT. If you love advertising, motion graphic design, a great design aesthetic, and the ability to make anything you touch look gorgeous, we would love to work with you. You’re ready to call the shots and create your own future outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ability to work independently on motion graphic projects
- Creating business adverts for our growing clients.
- Over 70% of the day-to-day will be Real Estate motion graphics.
- Execute on adding thoughtful motion and illustration.
- Produce strong conceptual motion graphics that are engaging and unique.
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- University or college diploma in graphic design from a recognized institution.
- Basic knowledge of modern digital design tools (Adobe After Effects, Premiere pro, Illustrator).
- Good ability to interpret requests and various briefs.
- Ability to work occasional non-traditional hours, such as weekends or evenings.
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You have an awesome design portfolio that highlights your work
- Some experience in motion graphics or illustration animation skills
- Strong opinions on what great design looks like
- Equipment & software will be provided if needed
- Non-Paid Internship that may lead to a permanent position
- 20 Committed hours per/week